Bidders/Suppliers should submit the following bidding documents to the contract awarding committee of Ecowas Public Procurement Authority:
- A quotation or proforma Invoice covering the products to be supply
- A letter of Intent stating suppliers ability to handle the contract
- A letter authorizing and appointing a local company as agent/representative for the tender process
- Completed copy of the company Application/ registration form
- Certificate of standard for the product to be supplied(if any)
- Quotation of Products: Bidding companies quotations must be on Ex-Works or FOB basis.
- Company Profile/Introduction: Bidders should in writing officially introduce their company for the Tender Procurement Committee to know them comprehensively.
- Full Description of Bidding Products: Bidders should provide adequate information about their bidding products (Including lucid photos where necessary.
- Bidding Companies are to bid with their standard product specification and best quality. Bidding documents must be drawn up preferably on the Tenderer's headed paper endorsed by the company president/CEO for Authentication purposes and must be addressed to our official address.
- Quotations from companies that are experiencing financial flop will be rejected as such company may not utilize government funds for the purpose for which it was meant for.
- Evidence of company registration: Each Tenderer must provide a documentary evidence of their registration or incorporation as a legal organization in their country of origin.
- Other relevant documents/Information that may enhance the company's chances.
All companies who wishes to have a copy of the official tender document does so buy purchasing the Tender documents through their local Agent who must be a licensed and accredited Agent of the Ecowas Public Procurement Authority with the sum of US$850.00.
COMPANY REGISTRATION FEE:
All our suppliers/contractors are under statutory legal obligation to be registered with this Board as our legal and Non residential supplier with the sum of $450.00 USD only. Company Tender Registration and Submission Fee is 100% refundable to bidding companies that do not meet nomination status for Contract Award within two days of their formal disqualification from the tender.
PROVINCIAL PREFERENCE POLICY:
Tender evaluation and award of Contract will be done in accordance with the procedures outlined in the latest Guidelines and Instructions for the Implementation of Provincial Preference Policy and in accordance with the Public Tender Act, 2003 (Act 663), the Provincial Preference Act and associated Regulations.
- Tenders not submitted with the completed copy of the registration form
- Tenders not submitted along with a proof of payment of the registration fee
- Tenders containing additional clauses to the Tender Application/registration form
- Tenders submitted with deviation to the requirement of this Board
NOTE: private contact between the Contracting authority and any Tender Company is prohibited, salvage and exceptionally in cases where clarification of the tender dossier is necessary. Should a tender company need any explanation prior to the Bid, such request should be called to the attention of the Tender Board through their local representative/agent and attendant responses will be published by the Tender Board Chairman as a circular.
OPENING OF BIDS:
Submitted bids will be opened by the Honourable Tender Committee Board within three working days of the bid submission. Pre-qualified/nominated companies with realistic quotations and needed product line will be contacted for the verification of their company.
Successful Company(s) will receive their contract payment in their preferred bank account within Five (5) working days of Contract Agreement Endorsement.